Updated Security Measures
For your safety and security, all bags and persons are subject to inspection before entering the theater. Oversized bags, luggage, and backpacks may not be permitted inside the venue -- purses and other small personal bags are allowed. Please allow plenty of extra time prior to your performance to accommodate these inspections.
Other prohibited items include:
- Professional cameras. Mobile phones with cameras are allowed, however the use of cameras and mobile phones, as well as audio and video recordings, are strictly prohibited in the Aronoff Center's theater spaces during performances.
- Glass/metal containers
- Large bags
- Tools (wrenches, pliers, etc.)
- Illegal drugs
- Beverages or food of any kind
- Laser pointers
- Pets - except service animals
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by Aronoff Center management
Subject to change at the discretion of management at any time.
Our ushers and staff are here to provide you and all our guests with an excellent experience. If you need assistance or have any questions, please speak with an usher.
Thank you for your attention to these Theatre Etiquette Tips. We hope you enjoy the show!