Aronoff Center Rental Subsidy Program
The Greater Cincinnati Foundation established the rental subsidy grant program to assist small non-profit arts organizations with rental fees at the Aronoff Center for the Arts with the intent to make the Aronoff Center available to as many community arts groups as possible. The rental subsidy program is administered by the Cincinnati Arts Association; however, an independent panel, consisting of volunteers from the community who have connections to the arts, reviews the applications and awards the grant amounts.
Questions about the grant process:
Cincinnati Arts Association
Rental Subsidy Award Process
Due to Covid-19 there is limited space availability
- Please review the guidelines before applying (download below).
- The submission process is online, https://cincinnatiartsassociation.submittable.com/submit
- For each project: the applicant organization completes the online application form and uploads the budget worksheet, support materials, proof of non-profit status and list of current board of directors.
- Submission deadlines are listed below. No applications will be accepted after the deadline.
- The Aronoff Center Rental Subsidy Review Panel reviews the applications within six to eight weeks after the application deadline. A list of current panel members is available upon request.
- The panel determines rental subsidy award(s). All panel decisions are final.
- Each applicant will receive notification of their rental subsidy award determination for each performance period.
- Awards are applied to the organization's settlement. No funds are forwarded directly to the organization.
Grant Period Cycles
Fourth Quarter 2021
- Contact Joyce Bonomini email@example.com
First Quarter 2022
- Applications open: August 2, 2021
- Date Application Due: October 14, 2021
- Performance Period: January - March, 2022
Second Quarter 2022
- Date Application Due: December 31, 2021
- Performance Period: April - June, 2022
Third Quarter 2022
- Date Application Due: March 31, 2022
- Performance Period: July - September, 2022
Fourth Quarter 2022
- Date Application Due: June 30, 2022
- Performance Period: October - December, 2022
Before applying for a subsidy grant, please read the full application guidelines and criteria in the document below.
After reading the subsidy grant guidelines, complete the rental subsidy budget worksheet below.