PERFORMANCE ETIQUETTE RECOMMENDATIONS
For the comfort and enjoyment of your fellow audience members, and to not distract those around you and/or the performers onstage, please:
- Turn off your cell phone and/or other noise making devices. The sound and light from these items can be disruptive. If you use your cell phone at intermission, turn it off before the performance begins again.
- Refrain from singing along or making loud disruptive comments during the performance. Although we want you to be engaged, this type of behavior can be very disturbing to others in the audience and onstage.
- Cooperate with our helpful ushers and front-of-house staff. They are here to assist you and ensure the safety and enjoyment of our guests. Should you need any assistance during the performance, do not hesitate ask them for help.
- Be patient with the restroom and concessions lines. We know the lines are long, and the space may be tight, but everyone always gets their turn before the performance begins.
- Be courteous and respectful of others when consuming concessions.
NOTE: Guests who are disturbing those around them may be asked to leave the venue.
Thank you for your cooperaton in helping us provide a comfortable, entertaining, and enjoyable experience for all our guests! We all have a part to play.