Music Hall Rental Spaces
Music Hall boasts one of the city's largest event spaces, as well as some of the most beautiful, unique gathering places in Cincinnati. Contact our Rentals Manager to learn more.
- P&G Founders Room, located in the Lindner Grand Foyer, provides guests with a furnished space to relax before, during, or after a performance. A live audio/video broadcast of the stage is available in this space.
- Wilks Studio is a new multi-use space that can serve as a rehearsal room or event space for weddings, receptions, fundraisers, meetings, or other gatherings. From the North Concourse on the Balcony Level, enter through the door at the top of the stairs which leads to the Studio Lobby.
- Taft Suite, located at the southwest end of the South Concourse, is a new event space that can be used for receptions, meetings, or other small events.
- Balcony Parlor, located in the Balcony Level’s North Hall Concourse, is an intimate space in which guests can relax with friends before or after the show, or during intermission.
- Corbett Tower, located on the east end of the Gallery Level and overlooking Washington Park, has been transformed through the restoration of its original cove ceiling, featuring elegant stencil designs. Windows have been reopened, and their intricate tracery patterns have been meticulously recreated. One of Music Hall’s most popular event spaces, Corbett Tower also showcases the three beautiful crystal chandeliers which were formerly located in the Lindner Grand Foyer.
- Music Hall Foyer
- Music Hall Ballroom
Why choose Music Hall?
Whether you’re planning a small intimate affair or a large group event, we offer a variety of spaces to fit your event’s size and style. Private events such as weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs, and birthday or anniversary parties, as well as corporate meetings, lunches, fundraisers, and awards ceremonies, can all be handled beautifully by our talented staff of professionals. We can work with you to provide a flawless event your guests will never forget!
Built in 1878, Music Hall was designed by acclaimed architect Samuel Hannaford and is home to Cincinnati’s Symphony/Pops Orchestras, Opera, Ballet, and May Festival. There is truly no other venue in Cincinnati that offers the breathtaking beauty of the 3,500-seat theater and adjoining Foyer or the versatility of the Grand Ballroom.
Music Hall Offers:
- Friendly, helpful planning and event staff
- An open catering environment that allows you to choose a caterer who can work with your budget and taste preferences
- A full service liquor license to ensure that your guests enjoy themselves
- Professional security staff to ensure your guests’ safety
- Access to several parking facilities adjacent to Music Hall
For more information about any of these event spaces at Music Hall, contact Valerie Abbot, Rentals Manager, at (513)744-3241 / [email protected]