Music Hall Rental Spaces
Music Hall boasts one of the city's largest event spaces, as well as some of the most beautiful, unique gathering places in Cincinnati. Contact us to learn more.
- Springer Auditorium, the centerpiece of Music Hall, serves as the home for the Cincinnati Ballet, Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra, Cincinnati Opera, and May Festival Chorus. When not in use by our resident arts organizations, Springer Auditorium is perfect for a concert, lecture, seminar or any other significant occasion.
- P&G Founders Room, located in the Lindner Grand Foyer, provides guests with a furnished space to relax before, during, or after a performance. A live audio/video broadcast of the stage is available in this space.
- Wilks Studio is a new multi-use space that can serve as a rehearsal room or event space for weddings, receptions, fundraisers, meetings, or other gatherings. From the North Concourse on the Balcony Level, enter through the door at the top of the stairs which leads to the Studio Lobby.
- Taft Suite, located at the southwest end of the South Concourse, is a new event space that can be used for receptions, meetings, or other small events.
- Corbett Tower, located on the east end of the Gallery Level and overlooking Washington Park, has been transformed through the restoration of its original cove ceiling, featuring elegant stencil designs. Windows have been reopened, and their intricate tracery patterns have been meticulously recreated. One of Music Hall’s most popular event spaces, Corbett Tower also showcases the three beautiful crystal chandeliers which were formerly located in the Lindner Grand Foyer.
- Music Hall Foyer
- Music Hall Ballroom
For more information about any of these event spaces at Music Hall, please contact us