The official ticketing source for the Aronoff Center, Cincinnati Arts Association provides ticket sales for most Aronoff Center events. Our helpful and friendly ticketing service representatives are happy to assist you with your ticket purchases and answer any questions you may have about shows and events, the Aronoff Center, parking and dining in downtown Cincinnati, and more.
Tickets and Information
Phone: (513) 621-2787 [ARTS]
- 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM, Monday-Saturday
- 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM, Sunday
Aronoff Center Ticket Office, 650 Walnut Street
9:00am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday / 10:00am-1:00pm, Saturday / Performances only, Sunday
Free 10 minute parking at the green meters in front of the Aronoff Center on Walnut Street
NOTE: The following resident arts companies at the Aronoff Center and Music Hall (closed for renovation until October 2017) manage their own ticketing services. For ticket purchases and hours of operations, please conatct these companies directly:
- Cincinnati Ballet – (513) 627-5282
- Cincinnati Symphony / Pops Orchestras, May Festival – (513) 381-3300
- Cincinnati Opera – (513) 241-2742
Group prices are available for many performances. Visit our Group Sales section for more information.
Will Call Pick Up
Will Call tickets may be picked anytime in advance of the performance at the Ticket Office during regular business hours. Purchaser must present a picture ID when picking up tickets.
When purchasing through the Internet you may choose the Print-At-Home option. Tickets will be delivered via email within a few minutes of purchase. A printed copy must be presented to the ticket taker upon entering the theater.
The Aronoff Center is fully accessible to patrons with physical disabilities. The Cincinnati Arts Association is dedicated to providing a comfortable and enjoyable theatre experience for persons with special needs:
- Wheelchair accessible seating is available throughout all seating levels allowing for a choice in view and ticket prices. Tickets can be purchased via phone, internet, or in person at the Ticket Office.
- Courtesy wheelchairs are available for patrons needing assistance from the curb or lobby to their seats.
- Devices for the hearing impaired are available at the Aronoff Center coat room.
- Signed-interpreted and audio described services are offered for many productions.
- Service animals are always welcome and should remain on a leash or in a harness at all times. If you plan to bring a service animal to an event, please notify your ticketing services representative at the time of purchase.
- Access: All seating levels are accessible by elevator. In addition, the Aronoff Center has ADA-approved handrails and automatic door openers on exterior doors. Our Ticket Office counters are wheelchair accessible.
Questions may be addressed to our ticketing service representatives at (513) 621-2787 [ARTS] or [email protected].
Third Party Ticket Purchases
Buy your tickets only from the official sources listed above (or from Broadway in Cincinnati, Cincinnati Ballet, Cincinnati Opera, Cincinnati Symphony/Pops Orchestras, or May Festival) to ensure that you receive a fair price and that your tickets are valid. If you choose to purchase through a third party broker:
- You will typically pay much more than the face value of the ticket.
- Your tickets cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- We cannot guarantee that your tickets are valid and cannot guarantee admittance.
- We reserve the right to revoke tickets sold by a broker or unauthorized third party. Revoked tickets are not valid for admission and are non-refundable.
To guarantee you are purchasing tickets from a legitimate and official source:
- Go to CincinnatiArts.org
- Call us at (513) 621-2787 [ARTS]
- Visit the Aronoff Center Ticket Office, 650 Walnut Street