The Cincinnati Arts Association (CAA) is a not-for-profit organization that oversees the programming and management of the Aronoff Center for the Arts and Music Hall, and is dedicated to supporting the performing and visual arts, as well as arts education opportunities, in the Greater Cincinnati region.
Following are official CAA sources to purchase tickets to events and programs in our venues. By purchasing only from official sources, you are assured that the ticket you receive is valid and is being sold to you at the current face value. You may be at risk when purchasing tickets from unofficial sources.
PHONE: (513) 621-2787 [ARTS]
- 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM, Monday-Saturday
- 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM, Sunday
IN PERSON: Aronoff Center Ticket Office, 650 Walnut Street
Free 10 minute parking at the green meters in front of the Aronoff Center on Walnut Street
- 9:00am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday
- 10:00am-1:00pm, Saturday
- Performances only, Sunday
BROADWAY IN CINCINNATI SEASONS TICKETS
- (800) 294-1816 (Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
We highly recommend that guests purchase from the official ticket sources listed above for the best seats, best service, and best price.
NOTE: The following resident arts companies at the Aronoff Center and Music Hall (closed for renovation until October 2017) manage their own ticketing services. For ticket purchases and hours of operations, please conatct these companies directly:
- Cincinnati Ballet – (513) 627-5282
- Cincinnati Symphony / Pops Orchestras, May Festival – (513) 381-3300
- Cincinnati Opera – (513) 241-2742
WHEN TICKETS ARE PURCHASED FROM UNOFFICIAL SOURCES:
- You will pay a lot more than the face value of the ticket.
- Your tickets may not be real.
- You may receive a different seating location than what you were given when you purchased your tickets.
- Your tickets cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- You will not receive important information about show cancellations, time changes, traffic updates, upcoming shows, etc.
- You are not directly supporting the Cincinnati Arts Association (the not-for-profit arts organization that manages and operates the Aronoff Center and Music Hall), the event presenter, and the performing artist.
- You are supporting the Secondary Ticket Market, which often prevents the general public from getting the best seats to the best shows at the best prices!
Please contact us at (513) 621.2787 or [email protected].