Aronoff Center Event Spaces
The destination of choice for a wide variety of attractions, concerts, and events, and one of the most popular arts venues in Greater Cincinnati. Contact our Rentals Manager to learn more.
- Procter & Gamble Hall is the Aronoff Center’s largest theater and seats 2,719
- Jarson - Kaplan Theater seats 437 and is a perfect setting for small and medium-sized performances or meetings
- Fifth Third Bank Theater is a studio space that seats up to 150 in a theater setting, and can be configured for a wide variety of functions
- Rehearsal Hall is a flexible space which can be set up for meetings, rehearsals, auditions, dinners, and parties.
- Aronoff Center Lobbies - Each lobby level can provide a stunning site for social events, meetings, and presentations.
- Green Room - The elegant reception room may be set up for sit-down dinners of 80, stand-up receptions for 140, or meetings and presentations.
- Founders Room - This intimate space will accommodate up to 32 for dinners or up to 45 for stand-up receptions
- Weston Art Gallery - A 3,500 square-foot art gallery that hosts local, regional, and national artists, and creates a unique setting for cocktail parties, charity events, and pre-show receptions.
Learn more about catering options
Why choose the Aronoff Center?
The Aronoff Center for the Arts is the destination of choice for a wide variety of attractions, concerts, and events, and one of the most popular arts venues in Greater Cincinnati. Maximize the attention your next event receives by holding it at one of our amazing theaters or gathering spaces, which are available for performance-related events including concerts, lectures, corporate meetings, recitals, plays, graduations, and receptions. The sleek Aronoff Center is modern and comfortable, fully equipped with all the amenities you’ll need, and adjacent to parking facilities, hotels, and restaurants. Our team of event and production professionals will assist you in making your event successful and memorable!
For more information about any of these event spaces at the Aronoff Center, contact Karen Koch, Rentals Manager, at (513)977-4122 / [email protected]