Student Art Show
2018 Student Art Show Guidelines
The Cincinnati Arts Association (CAA) annually hosts an exhibition of student artwork.
Show will be on display in the Fifth Third Bank Theater, Aronoff Center (7th & Main Streets)
Saturday, May 5, 2018 – Sunday, May 13, 2018
Saturdays 12:00-5:00 PM; Sundays 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
PREVIEW/RECEPTION: Friday, May 4, 2018, 5:00-7:00 PM
- Open to grades K-8
- 2-D works only
- Size limit: 14” x 20” (including mat)
- Exhibits the theme “Kentucky Derby”
- Please mat or mount work on a board
- Please complete entry form (Student Art Show entry form 2018.pdf) and attach to back of work
- Limit of 8 pieces per school (drop-off and pick-up as one package)
- Friday, April 13, 2018 – Sunday, April 22, 2018, Aronoff Center’s Stage Door on 7th Street.
- Mail to: Cincinnati Arts Association, Education Department, 650 Walnut St., Cincinnati, OH 45202. Must be received by Monday, April 23, 2018.
- Tuesday, May 15, 2018 – Sunday, May 20, 2018, Aronoff Center’s Stage Door on 7th Street
- CAA cannot be responsible for work not picked-up by May 20.
For questions, please call (513) 977-4116 or email [email protected]
- Education & Community
- Artists on Tour
- Overture Awards
- Building Diverse Audience Advisory Committee
- Cincy Emerging Arts Leaders