Cincy Emerging Arts Leaders
The Cincy Emerging Arts Leaders is an extension of the Emerging Leaders Network of the Americans for the Arts and is administered by the Cincinnati Arts Association. It supports the professional development needs of arts professionals in the Greater Cincinnati area. The group first met in October 2006 as part of the Creative Conversations series that Americans for the Arts sponsors annually.
ArtsPulse: Lunch Chat
Wednesday, January 13, 2016, 12:00-1:00 pm
Location: Aronoff Center's Green Room
Cost: $15, includes lunch
The Cincy Emerging Arts Leaders is offering an opportunity to join arts executives in an informal discussion about the current and future state of the arts and how this impacts the role of arts administrators. Arts administration students, those new to the field, current entry and mid-level arts professionals, artists, and young professionals interested in the arts are encouraged to participate.
- Kim Deaton, Managing Director & CEO, The Children's Theatre of Cincinnati
- Cameron Kitchin, Director, Cincinnati Arts Museum
- Mike Smith, Vice President of Project Development and Riverbend Music Center, Music & Event Management, Inc.
Please register by Sunday, January 10, 2016
smART Summit 2016
Wednesday, April 13, 2016
Music Hall Corbett Tower
ArtsWave and the Cincy Emerging Arts Leaders present a daylong professional development event for arts administrators and artists.
Cost to Attend:
$25 each, group discount for 5 or more
8:30-9:00 AM: check-in/breakfast
9:00-9:15 AM: Welcome
9:15-10:30 AM: Session 1:
10:45-12:00 PM: Session 2:
12:00-1:30 PM: Lunch/Keynote
1:30-2:45 PM: Session 3:
3:00-4:15 PM: Session 4:
Connection with Emerging Arts Leaders
- Creative Conversations held annually in October since 2006
- Initiated ArtsPulse: Lunch Chat series in Spring 2011
- List of professional organizations related to arts management
Websites of Interest for Advocacy
Cincy Emerging Arts Leaders Advisory Committee
Kathleen Riemenschneider, Cincinnati Arts Association, Chair
LeAnne Anklan, Cincinnati Chamber Orchestra
Michael Brown, Contemporary Arts Center
Kelly Gillen, Lewis & Clark Co.
Kristi Reed, Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra
- Education & Community
- Artists on Tour
- Overture Awards
- Building Diverse Audience Advisory Committee
- Cincy Emerging Arts Leaders
- Janet's Fund