COVID-19: HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES
We all have a part to play!
As we welcome you back to Music Hall and the Aronoff Center, the health and well-being of our audiences, staff, volunteers, and artists remains our number one priority.
Due to the recent lifting of public health orders by the State of Ohio, new recommendations by the CDC, the ongoing increase in vaccinations, and the decrease of COVID-19 cases in our region, we are currently in the process of revising our health and safety protocols for the reopening of the Aronoff Center and Music Hall at full capacity later this summer.
Below you will find our most recent procedures to help you plan for your visit. Note that these protocols will most likely change as we get closer to reopening. Please refer back to this page of our website or call our Ticket Office at (513) 621-2787 (ARTS] closer to your event date for the most current information.
HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
Broadway in Cincinnati performances
- Masks are required to be worn by all guests, staff, and volunteers at all times while in the venue.
- Other COVID-19 related health protocols may be in effect at the time of performance, including, without limitation, required temperature checks, testing, confirmation of prior travel to restricted areas, and/or confirmation of no known symptoms of and exposure to COVID-19.
- Broadway in Cincinnati reserves the right to unilaterally make changes to health protocols according to updated public health guidance and applicable law.
- Future updates will be provided to ticket holders prior to the performance.
All other events at the Aronoff Center and Music Hall
- Face masks that cover the nose and mouth are requested to be worn at all times by guests (including children), staff, and volunteers in all areas of our venues.
- Masks are recommended to be kept on during performances.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times by anyone who is not fully vaccinated.
- There may be instances during which masks will be required for everyone, regardless of vaccination status.
- Bring your own mask and wear it as you enter the building. Single-use masks will be available at our venues if needed.
- By wearing your mask, you are helping those around you stay safe, and you are supporting our efforts to return to live performances.
HEALTH AND SAFETY SCREENINGS
- If you are experiencing symptoms or have recently been exposed, stay at home and contact our Ticket Office for information about ticket options.
- By entering our venues, all guests, staff, volunteers, and artists certify that they are not experiencing COVID-19 symptoms and have not been recently exposed to anyone with COVID-19.
- To expedite our safety screenings as you enter through the metal detectors, bring minimal personal items with you.
- Coat check will not be offered until further notice.
- Review the Prohibited Items list on our website prior to your visit to avoid any inconvenience.
ENHANCED CLEANING AND AIR QUALITY
- Our venues are routinely cleaned and sanitized, following recommendations from the CDC.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are provided throughout our venues.
- Merv-13 & 14 air filters are used to optimize air quality inside our venues, with increased airflow changeovers to maximize fresh air intake.
- All events are being sold at full capacity.
- It is recommended that guests maintain physical distancing whenever possible.
- Our ushers and staff will guide you with announcements and friendly reminders, and respond to any questions or concerns you may have.
- If possible, request mobile tickets rather than paper tickets to reduce touchpoints.
- The sale of food and drink may be minimized or eliminated.
- All sales (including merchandise and tickets) will be credit card only to create a “touchless” payment environment.
- Select doors will be propped open.
- Since everything can’t be touchless, we encourage all guests, staff, and volunteers to wash their hands frequently or to use the hand sanitizer stations located throughout our venues.
QUESTIONS? We are here to help! If you have accessibility questions, or require additional assistance related to our COVID-19 policies, please ontact us at (513) 621-2787 [ARTS] or [email protected].
We all have a part to play in maximizing the health and safety of everyone at our venues. We will be strictly enforcing our protocols, and therefore, guests who do not comply with any of our COVID-19 health procedures may be required to leave the venue with no ticket refunds.
We appreciate your cooperation. It is because of your help that we are able to reopen safely.
The curtains will rise again at our venues soon, and we look forward to seeing you. As always, thank you for your interest, support, patience, and understanding!
- Plan Your Visit
- COVID-19: Health & Safety Guidelines
- COVID-19 Update
- Aronoff Center
- Music Hall
- Safety Procedures