COVID-19: HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES
We all have a part to play!
We miss you!
As we begin to welcome you back to Music Hall and the Aronoff Center, the health and well-being of our audiences, staff, volunteers, and artists remains our number one priority. Since the start of the pandemic, we have been working with the resident companies at the Aronoff and Music Hall, and with arts organizations across the nation, on a comprehensive, responsible reopening plan.
As our venues begin to reopen, we will be following the guidance of our state and health officials, as well as recommendations from the CDC, in order to maximize safety. The impact of COVID-19 and recommended safety guidelines may change often, and we will adjust to new guidance as it becomes available.
Below you will find information about our current health and safety procedures to help you plan for future visits.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
MASKS OR FACE COVERINGS
- Masks or face coverings are required at all times by guests (including children), staff, and volunteers in all areas of our venues.
- Bring your own mask, and wear it as you enter the building.
- Masks must be worn during performances.
- By wearing your mask at all times, you are helping those around you stay safe, and you are supporting our efforts to return to live performances. THANK YOU for playing your part!
ENHANCED CLEANING AND AIR QUALITY
- Our venues are routinely cleaned and sanitized, following recommendations from the CDC.
- High traffic areas, frequently touched surfaces, and restrooms are cleaned before, during, and after every event.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are provided throughout our venues.
- Merv-13 air filters are used to optimize air quality inside our venues, as well as state-of-the-art air handling systems that maximize fresh air intake.
HEALTH AND SAFETY SCREENINGS
- If you are experiencing symptoms or have recently been exposed, stay at home and contact our Ticket Office for information about ticket options.
- Before entering our venues, all guests, staff, volunteers, and artists will be asked to certify that they are not experiencing symptoms and have not been recently exposed to COVID-19.
- To expedite our safety screenings as you enter through the metal detectors, bring minimal personal items with you.
- Coat check will not be offered until further notice.
- Review the Prohibited Items list on our website prior to your visit to avoid any inconvenience.
SOCIAL DISTANCING – GENERAL
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet.
- We will manage lines to enforce social distancing and to avoid overcrowding in restrooms.
- Plexi-glass partitions have been added to our Ticket Offices and concession areas.
- Elevator usage will be limited to one family/group at a time.
- You may be asked to take your seats early to avoid congestion in the lobbies.
- Remain in your ticketed seats before, during, and after the performance.
- You may be asked to exit the theater by row, and to follow one-way directional traffic.
- Our ushers and staff will guide you with announcements and friendly remiders, and respond to any questions or concerns you may have.
- Socially-distanced seating for small audiences will be implemented for events during the early stages of reopening. We will continue to monitor capacity limits and adjust this procedure per the most recent recommendations from State and health officials.
- If possible, request mobile tickets rather than paper tickets to reduce touch points.
- The sale of food and drink may be minimized or eliminated.
- All sales (including merchandise and tickets) will be credit card only to create a “touchless” payment environment.
- Select doors will be propped open.
- Since everything can’t be touchless, we encourage all guests, staff, and volunteers to wash their hands frequently or to use the hand sanitizer stations located throughout our venues.
QUESTIONS? We are here to help! Call us at (513) 621-2787 [ARTS] for more information.
We all have a part to play in maximizing the health and safety of everyone at our venues. We will be strictly enforcing our COVID-19 protocols, and we appreciate your cooperation.
It is because of your help that we are able to reopen safely during these challenging times!
- Plan Your Visit
- COVID-19: Health & Safety Guidelines
- COVID-19 Update
- Aronoff Center
- Music Hall
- Safety Procedures
- Accessibility Information