Ghost Tours of Music Hall
Friends of Music Hall
DateMar 23 - June 2, 2023
Ticket Prices$ 40.00
AvailabilityOn Sale Now
Friends of Music Hall presents a spooky look at Music Hall, one of Cincinnati's most iconic buildings and designated a National Historic Landmark in 1975. It's also well known to paranormal enthusiasts as one of the nation's most active sites, with occurrences reported from the early 1800s. Built upon the grounds of an old potter's field and purported to be haunted, Travel Channel lists Music Hall as one of the most terrifying places in America. Additionally, the building was featured in the Halloween 2014 episode of the TV show, Ghost Hunters.
For those fascinated by the history of this unique venue, the Friends of Music Hall and Cincinnati Arts Association host special after-hours tours in partnership with a local group dedicated to investigating, documenting, and researching such claims. The Cincinnati Research & Paranormal Studies team will show you a side of Music Hall not often seen by patrons attending performances.
• Knowledgeable guides from Friends of Music Hall and CR&PS relate the history of Music Hall's founding and evolution with additional stories about the firsthand experiences of visitors and staff past and present
• Tours will see public and private areas of the building not open to the typical concert-goer.
• Participants are welcome to bring their own ghost hunting equipment (none is required)*
• Each tour is approximately 1 hour long
REVIEW OUR CURRENT COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDELINES
No proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test is required.
Friends of Music Hall Frequently Asked Questions
By purchasing a ticket you are also agreeing to certain terms and conditions in connection with the Tour.
- No video/audio recordings of the tour are permitted