Janet’s Fund offers opportunities for the incremental education and training of operations support staff in Cincinnati’s performing arts community. The endowment fund was established by Janet Taylor, a Cincinnati native who spent her lifetime career working in a variety of performing arts management roles. Her last position was as the Vice President and General Manager for the Cincinnati Arts Association. Janet died in October 2006 at the age of 56, leaving a legacy of accomplishments in the performing arts industry.
Fund Objective: The objective of Janet’s Fund is to sponsor incremental education and training for those individuals engaged in operations support roles with performing arts organizations in the Greater Cincinnati Area.
CONNECTING WITH JANET'S FUND
JANET'S FUND ADVISORY COMMITTEE
- Rich and Marj Kiley (Chairs)
- Steve Loftin (President, CAA)
- Todd Duesing (Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, CAA)
- Tommy Guidugli (Business Agent, IATSE Local 5)
- Education & Community
- Artists at Home
- Artists on Tour
- Overture Awards
- Arts in Healing
- Building Diverse Audiences Advisory Committee
- Cincy Emerging Arts Leaders
- Janet's Fund