SchoolTime Ticket & Transportation Grants
The Cincinnati Arts Association Ticket and Transportation Grants help schools pay for attendance and transportation costs to attend our SchoolTime performances. Grants cover a portion of the total cost to attend and are awarded based on economic need of the school. Moreover, funds are limited and awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis. The amount of the grant will vary depending on the economic need and amount of funds available.
- Complete online ticket and transportation grant application.
- An application form must be completed each school year. Prior grant awards do not guarentee that a school will receive a grant in the future.
- Indicate whether you are applying for ticket or transportation or both by selecting the appropriate check box(es).
- Please allow 10 working days to process.
- For ticket grants, the amount will be on your invoice. Please check the amount. Most grants only reduce the amount owed.
- For transportation grants, an award letter will be sent notifying the school of its grant.
- Schools are responsibile for making their own travel arrangements.
- Transportation grants are paid on an reimbursement basis. CAA does not pay bus companies directly.
- To receive reimbursement, provide a copy of an invoice or canceled check no later than 60 days after the performance. CAA cannot reimbuse after the 60 day deadline.
- Education & Community
- Artists on Tour
- Overture Awards
- Building Diverse Audiences Advisory Committee
- Cincy Emerging Arts Leaders