Student Art Show
2020 Student Art Show is Postponed
Originally Scheduled: May 1 – 10, 2020
Due to the evolving impact of the coronavirus, directives from Ohio Governor Mike DeWine, and the recommendations of government and health officials, the Cincinnati Arts Association’s (CAA) Education and Community Engagement Department has made the difficult decision to postpone its annual Student Art Show for 2020. The Cincinnati Arts Association is committed to the health and safety of all of our guests, staff, artists and volunteers at the Aronoff Center and Music Hall; this is our top priority. We continue to closely monitor the global impact of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation, and will continue to make decisions based on changing conditions.
2020 Student Art Show Guidelines
The Cincinnati Arts Association (CAA) annually hosts an exhibition of student artwork.
Show will be on display in the Fifth Third Bank Theater, Aronoff Center (7th & Main Streets)
Saturday, May 2, 2020 – Sunday, May 10, 2020
Saturdays 12:00-5:00 PM; Sundays 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
PREVIEW/RECEPTION: Friday, May 1, 2020, 5:00-7:00 PM
- Open to grades K-8
- 2-D works only
- Size limit: 14” x 20” (including mat)
- Exhibits the theme “Animals”
- Please mat or mount work on a board
- Please complete entry form (Student Art Show entry form 2020.pdf) and attach to back of work
- Limit of 8 pieces per school (drop-off and pick-up as one package)
- Friday, April 10, 2020 – Sunday, April 19, 2020, Aronoff Center’s Stage Door on 7th Street.
- Mail to: Cincinnati Arts Association, Education Department, 650 Walnut St., Cincinnati, OH 45202. Must be received by Monday, April 20, 2020.
- Tuesday, May 12, 2020 – Sunday, May 17, 2020, Aronoff Center’s Stage Door on 7th Street
- CAA cannot be responsible for work not picked-up by May 17.
- Education & Community
- Artists on Tour
- Arts in Healing
- Overture Awards
- Building Diverse Audiences Advisory Committee
- Cincy Emerging Arts Leaders
- Janet's Fund