Student Art Show
2019 Student Art Show Guidelines
The Cincinnati Arts Association (CAA) annually hosts an exhibition of student artwork.
Show will be on display in the Fifth Third Bank Theater, Aronoff Center (7th & Main Streets)
Saturday, May 4, 2019 – Sunday, May 12, 2019
Saturdays 12:00-5:00 PM; Sundays 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
PREVIEW/RECEPTION: Friday, May 3, 2019, 5:00-7:00 PM
- Open to grades K-8
- 2-D works only
- Size limit: 14” x 20” (including mat)
- Exhibits the theme “Amusement Park”
- Please mat or mount work on a board
- Please complete entry form (Student Art Show entry form 2019.pdf) and attach to back of work
- Limit of 8 pieces per school (drop-off and pick-up as one package)
- Friday, April 12, 2019 – Sunday, April 21, 2019, Aronoff Center’s Stage Door on 7th Street.
- Mail to: Cincinnati Arts Association, Education Department, 650 Walnut St., Cincinnati, OH 45202. Must be received by Monday, April 22, 2019.
- Tuesday, May 14, 2019 – Sunday, May 19, 2019, Aronoff Center’s Stage Door on 7th Street
- CAA cannot be responsible for work not picked-up by May 19.
For questions, please call (513) 977-4116 or email [email protected]
- Education & Community
- Artists on Tour
- Overture Awards
- Building Diverse Audiences Advisory Committee
- Cincy Emerging Arts Leaders
- Janet's Fund