WE enhance the healing and wellness process in medical and non-traditional settings
TO PROVIDE meaningful artistic experiences with therapeutic benefit for patients, caregivers, and families.
THROUGH offering a variety of Music, Visual Arts, Movement, Theater, and Drumming arts experiences. CAA’s Arts in Healing Artists undergo ongoing training for the arts in medicine field.
TYPES OF EXPERIENCES
- Environmental Play enhances the environment of the medical setting experience for patients and caregivers, in a general area for group experience or moves bedside-to-bedside for an individual or family experience.
- Instructional classes encourage self-expression, self-recovery and community-building through infusing an art form into the medical setting or treatment plan. Locations vary from a classroom, bedside, or community setting.
- Social Engagements and Interaction provide arts experiences for patients and caregivers to interact in a social setting with persons from varied backgrounds, all within the commonality of the arts.
- Performances, Presentations and Community Dialogues educate and evoke dialogue about social or environmental issues that impact the community and or individual’s health and well-being.
- Education & Community
- Artists at Home
- Artists on Tour
- Overture Awards
- Arts in Healing
- Building Diverse Audiences Advisory Committee
- Cincy Emerging Arts Leaders
- Janet's Fund