Guests requesting accessible accommodations should notify the ticketing services representative at the time of purchase. The Aronoff Center staff is committed to providing the highest level of service available to every guest.
Information and Special Accommodations
- Ticket Office: (513) 621-2787 [ARTS]
- Administrative Office: (513) 721-3344
- Email: [email protected]
All theaters and meeting spaces within the Aronoff Center, including the Weston Art Gallery, are accessible to patrons with physical disabilities. Once inside the building, all levels are accessible by elevator. For the Procter & Gamble Hall, two elevators are available for patron use, one in the Weston Art Gallery and one near the Aronoff Center Ticket Office. The Jarson-Kaplan Theater and the Fifth Third Bank Theater are each equipped with one elevator for patron use.
- For the Procter & Gamble Hall, automatic accessible doors are located at the Weston Art Gallery entrance on the plaza near Seventh and Walnut Streets.
- For the Jarson-Kaplan Theater, automatic accessible doors are located on the south end of the building near Sixth and Walnut Streets.
- For access to the Fifth Third Bank Theater (at the corner of Seventh and Main Streets), there is a dedicated ramp on the South end of the entrance.
All restrooms in the Aronoff Center are accessible to people with disabilities. Restrooms in the Procter & Gamble Hall are located in the side corridors on both sides of the lobbies (except Balcony – restrooms located on the north side of the lobby only). Restrooms in the Jarson-Kaplan Theater and the Fifth Third Bank Theater are both one level below the theater and are accessible by elevator.
A companion care restroom for guests needing the assistance of a companion/parent or for individuals requiring complete privacy is located on the north side of the Loge lobby.
Assistive listening devices for the hearing impaired are available at the Guest Services Desk on the lower lobby level for events at the Procter & Gamble Hall, and at the coat room in the Jarson-Kaplan Theatre lobby for events at that venue. For events at the Fifth Third Bank Theater, please speak with a CAA staff member or usher as you enter to obtain a device These assistive listening devices operate on an infra-red system and are not compatible with other frequency-based units. Assistive listening services may not be available for all performances in the Fifth Third Bank Theater.
A courtesy wheelchair is available upon request on a first-come, first-served basis for patrons needing assistance from the lobby to their seats. Patrons can ask any staff member or volunteer usher for assistance.
Accessible seating is available in all theaters for patrons not able to transfer out of their wheelchairs or with other seating needs. Please contact the Ticket Office at (513) 621-2787 in advance to discuss your needs.
For accessible seating in the Procter & Gamble Hall, enter the building at street level. Take either elevator to:
- Level 3 for Orchestra seating, Orchestra Box B, and Loge Box E
- Level 4 for Loge seating and Balcony Box C & F
- Level 5 for Balcony seating
In order to accommodate patrons with disabilities, service animals are always welcome at the Aronoff Center.
- Plan Your Visit
- COVID-19: Health & Safety Guidelines
- COVID-19 Update
- Aronoff Center
- Music Hall
- Safety Procedures
- Accessibility Information