Artists on Tour
Ordering Procedures & Grant Information
Please review all of this information before placing an order.
To Order a Program
- Artists on Tour requests are honored on a first-come, first-served basis, and must be submitted through the online Artists on Tour Order Form.
- When ordering, please provide a minimum of three possible dates and times.
- You will be notified regarding the status of your order within five business days.
- Please allow up to three weeks for an order to be finalized.
- An introductory email will be sent between you and the artist to finalize your order.
- If you have not received a confirmation, please contact the Education Department at 513-977-4116 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes and Cancellations
- All changes and cancellations must be confirmed by CAA Education Department at least three weeks prior to the presentation date.
- If this deadline is not met, responsible parties will be charged the original invoice amount.
- The artist will contact the organization one week prior to the presentation date.
- If the artist does not make contact, please inform the CAA Education Department.
- Additional program fees listed apply to same program, same day, same location bookings.
- Payment is due by the date of the presentation.
- Schools may secure a booking with a purchase order, which then must be paid within 15 working days following the presentation. A copy of the purchase order must be sent to the CAA Education Department prior to the presentation date.
- Orders are payable by check, money order or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express). Make checks payable to: Cincinnati Arts Association (CAA).
- The registering party serves as the contact and is therefore responsible for timely payment of fees.
Travel Fee will be assessed as follows:
- Ohio: Hamilton, Warren, Butler and Clermont
- Indiana: Dearborn
- Kentucky: Boone, Campbell and Kenton
- Ohio: Preble, Montgomery, Greene, Clinton, Highland, Brown and Adams
- Indiana: Franklin, Ripley, Ohio, Switzerland
- Kentucky: Gallatin, Grant, Pendleton, and Bracken
All other counties: $.655/mile rate (or current IRS rate)
The Cincinnati Arts Association has limited grant funds for the Artists on Tour program. Grants are awarded based on economic need of a school and on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The amount of the grant will vary depending on the economic need of the organization and amount of funds available. Since funding is limited, grants cover a portion of the total cost and will only apply to one Artists on Tour session.
If you are interested in receiving financial assistance for an Artists on Tour program, please review the following steps before submitting the online Artists on Tour Order Form.
- Review the Artists on Tour Ordering Procedures.
- Complete and submit your Artists on Tour Order Form and indicate your interest in receiving a grant on the form.
- Confirm receipt of your submission. You will be contacted within five business days of your order submission as to the status of your grant request.