Artists on Tour Order Information
Please review all of this information before placing an order.
To order a program
When ordering, please provide a minimum of three possible dates and times. Orders will be honored on a first-come, first-served basis. Please allow three weeks for processing an order.
- Internet: Complete the online order form
- Phone: (513) 977-4116
- The CAA Education Department will confirm your order within 10 working days.
- Receipt of written confirmation finalizes order.
Changes and Cancellations
- All changes and cancellations must be confirmed by CAA Education Department at least four weeks prior to the presentation date.
- If this deadline is not met, responsible parties will be charged the original invoice amount.
- The artist will contact the organization one week prior to the presentation date.
- If the artist does not make contact, please inform the CAA Education Department.
- Additional program fees listed apply to same program, same day, same location bookings.
- Payment is due 30 days after the order is confirmed or by the date of the presentation, whichever is earliest, and is payable by check, money order or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express). Make checks payable to: Cincinnati Arts Association (CAA).
- Schools may secure a booking with a purchase order, which then must be paid within 15 working days following the presentation. A copy of the purchase order must be sent to the CAAEducation Department prior to the presentation date.
- The registering party serves as the contact and is therefore responsible for timely payment of fees.
Travel Fee will be assessed as follows:
- Ohio: Hamilton, Warren, Butler and Clermont
- Indiana: Dearborn
- Kentucky: Boone, Campbell and Kenton
- Ohio: Preble, Montgomery, Greene, Clinton, Highland, Brown and Adams
- Indiana: Franklin, Ripley, Ohio, Switzerland
- Kentucky: Gallatin, Grant, Pendleton, and Bracken
All other counties: $.55/mile rate
- Education & Community
- Artists on Tour
- Overture Awards
- Building Diverse Audiences Advisory Committee
- Cincy Emerging Arts Leaders
- Janet's Fund