Aronoff Center and Music Hall Events and Operations
(current as of Friday, May 14, 2021, 1:00 PM)
The Cincinnati Arts Association and the resident companies at the Aronoff Center and Music Hall continue to closely follow the changing conditions related to the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as the most recent directives of the State of Ohio and the recommendations of the CDC and other health officials. The health and safety of our guests, staff, volunteers, and artists will always remain our number one priority.
We look forward to welcoming back the May Festival to Music Hall from May 21-30 for its 2021 Season of socially distanced, limited-capacity performances. And we are excitedly looking forward to the opening of the Broadway in Cincinnati season at the Aronoff Center in October at full capacity!
EVENTS PRESENTED/PRODUCED BY ARONOFF CENTER AND MUSIC HALL RESIDENT COMPANIES
Contact the following individual arts organizations or visit their websites for ticketing options and event information: Fifth Third Bank Broadway in Cincinnati, presented by TriHealth; Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra and Cincinnati Pops Orchestra; May Festival; Cincinnati Ballet; Cincinnati Opera; Cincinnati Music Theatre; Cincinnati Playwrights Initiative; Contemporary Dance Theater; Exhale Dance Tribe; Mutual Dance Theatre; Revolution Dance Theatre.
ALL OTHER EVENTS
- Rescheduled events: Ticketholders will be notified of the new date and ticket information/options.
- Cancelled events: All tickets and fees will be automatically refunded to the original method of payment. Cash purchases will be refunded by check.
- CAA cannot refund tickets purchased from a ticket reseller. Contact the reseller directly regarding its refund policies.
- Questions: contact CAA Ticketing Services at (513) 621-2787 [ARTS] or .
- Ticket Offices: Due to the pandemic, the Aronoff Center Ticket Office and the Music Hall Box Office will remain closed until further notice. You may continue to visit us or purchase tickets online at CincinnatiArts.org, or call us at (513) 621-2787. Our phone lines are open Monday-Friday from 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
WESTON ART GALLERY
The Alice F. and Harris K. Weston Art Gallery has reopened to the public with new hours and health & safety guidelines.
- ARTS AT HOME: a hub of virtual arts and entertainment opportunities that you can enjoy from the comfort of your home.
- CAA ARTISTS AT HOME: virtual experiences from many of CAA’s touring artists that will help you and your family stay healthy in fun and entertaining ways.
COVID-19 IMPACT ON CAA
The coronavirus pandemic has had a devastating effect on CAA. Since the Aronoff Center and Music Hall went dark in March 2020, more than 300 events have been cancelled or rescheduled. We incurred a financial impact of more than $3 million.
During the past year, we have worked diligently with health officials and our arts colleagues, locally and nationally, to develop a comprehensive reopening plan that prioritizes the health and safety of our valued audiences, staff, volunteers, and artists. We have successfully implemented our new Healty and Safety Guidelines as we reopened Music Hall earlier this year for in-person, limited-capacity performances by the Cincinnati Symphony/Pops Orchestras.
We will continue to follow the guidance of government and health officials, and make future decisions and protocol updates based on the most current directives and in response to changing conditions. In addition, we are participating in a national audience survey study to gather data about our guests’ perceptions about returning to our venues in order to better inform our decisions.
We are grateful for your patience and understanding during this challenging time, and we appreciate your continued interest and support. As more and more of us become fully vaccinated, we can begin to see a bright spotlight at the end of this long pandemic tunnel. We very much look forward to welcoming you back to the Aronoff Center and Music Hall – the curtains will rise again soon!
The Cincinnati Arts Association is a not-for-profit organization that manages and operates the Aronoff Center and Music Hall. The challenges of the pandemic have had a significant financial impact on our organization. The support of our audiences and patrons has never been more important. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation as we continue to care for our venues and plan for a responsible reopening.
- Plan Your Visit
- COVID-19: Health & Safety Guidelines
- COVID-19 Update
- Aronoff Center
- Music Hall
- Safety Procedures