Nothing Like A Dame: A Cabaret of Broadway's Leading Ladies
Presented by Cincinnati Music Theatre
DateJune 8 - 16, 2018
LocationFifth Third Bank Theater
Ticket Prices$ 25.00
AvailabilityOn Sale Now
Celebrate Broadway’s legendary leading ladies -- from Mary Martin and Ethel Merman to Idina Menzel and Kristen Chenoweth -- with NOTHING LIKE A DAME, the sparkling new cabaret production from Cincinnati Music Theatre, with support from the Cincinnati Arts Association.
A cast of some of Cincinnati’s finest theatre talent will perform memorable musical moments from the Golden Age of Broadway, right up to today’s contemporary hit shows, including Anything Goes, The Sound of Music, Gypsy, Evita, Into the Woods, and Wicked. A charming master of ceremonies will share interesting facts and amusing anecdotes about these beloved Broadway dames, whose personalities and talents created stage legends and transcended marquees.
NOTHING LIKE A DAME is conceived and directed by Skip Fenker, with musical direction and arrangements by Michael Spresser, the same team who created CMT’s first sold-out cabaret, LOVE IS LOVE, in February.
- Debbi Berlon (Lola in Damn Yankees, Cincinnati Music Theatre)
- Pamela Kay Day (Kathy Selden in Singin' in the Rain, Cincinnati Landmark Productions; Rose in Gypsy, CMT)
- Sarah D Flerlage (Theatre IV Children's Touring Theatre; Mrs. Brill in Mary Poppins and Mum in Billy Elliott, CMT)
- Heather Hale (B.M. Music Performance, Northern Kentucky University; Regina in Rock of Ages, The Carnegie)
- Ellie O'Hara (Winner, 2018 Overture Award in Theater; studies at Musical Arts Center and Moss Dance Academy)
- Jessica Kaiser (BFA, Northern Kentucky University; National Tour of Sesame Street Live!)
- Mary Puetz (Mrs. Higgins in My Fair Lady, Cincinnati Landmark Productions)
- Katelyn Reid (Graduate, University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music ; Meg Brockie in Brigadoon, Cincinnati Landmark Productions)
- Wayne Wright (Ensemble member, Love is Love: A Cabaret of Broadway Songs About Love; vocalist, Cincinnati Ballet’s Footage; voice of The Big Red Smokey, Cincinnati Reds)
CINCINNATI MUSIC THEATRE
One of Cincinnati’s oldest and most successful community theaters, CMT is proud of its long history of presenting popular, large scale, award-winning musicals to enthusiastic audiences from across the Greater Cincinnati area.