Your Visit to a SchoolTime Performance
- Aronoff Center Directions and Parking: Please share with bus drivers.
- Seating notes on invoice: Do you have any special needs? Please let our staff know at least a month prior to the performance.
- Payment or Purchase Order is due 30 days after you order, or by the performance date, whichever is earlier.
- All changes and cancellations must be confirmed by the CAA Education Department at least one month prior to the presentation date. If this deadline is not met, responsible parties will be charged the original invoice amount.
- Actual tickets are not issued. The invoice secures your seats.
Day of the Performance
- Plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of the performance.
- If you experience a delay on the day of the show, call (513) 977-4116 or [email protected] and let us know the approximate time of arrival. Please leave school name, contact name and number where you can be reached.
- The group must check in at the Information Table.
- Please wait to be seated before utilizing the restroom facilities. Students must be accompanied by a chaperone. Otherwise, once seated, please remain in your seat.
If bad weather is predicted, CAA will monitor the weather report and school closings. If CAA decides to cancel a SchoolTime performance, we will contact you either by phone or email. Please provide us with an alternative phone number that is not the school's.
Facts that influence our decision:
- Can the staff and performers make it to the theater?
- Is yellow bus service running? For which school districts?
- Are the schools that are scheduled to attend opened or closed?
If CAA cancels a performance:
- Schools may switch to a different performance in the same school year or receive a refund
If an organization is unable to attend, they can:
- Schedule for another performance in the same school year or receive a refund
(Please share with students)
Actors love to perform just for you… the audience. But they need your cooperation. While on stage they can hear and see what the audience does, so please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- No non-performance related talking or gesturing
- Turn off all electronic devices (cell phones, iPods, cameras, alarms on watches, etc.)
- No throwing objects or spitting
- No photographing or recording the performance
Please help us keep our buildings beautiful during your visit:
- No gum, food or drinks are allowed in the theater
- No smoking in the building
- Please keep your feet on the floor (not on the seat)
- No sliding on the banisters
- Education & Community
- Artists on Tour
- Overture Awards
- Building Diverse Audiences Advisory Committee
- Cincy Emerging Arts Leaders
- Janet's Fund