SchoolTime Order Information
Please review all of this information before placing an order.
To Order a Show
- Internet: Complete the SchoolTime Order Form
- Phone: (513) 977-4116
- Please indicate your accessibility needs when placing an order.
- All Cincinnati Arts Association venues are wheelchair accessible. We request that there be an attendant for each wheelchair patron who is unable to move it on his/her own.
- See performance descriptions for sign language interpreter availability.
- One chaperone for every 15 student registrations may attend at no charge.
- Additional chaperones may attend at regular price.
The CAA Education Department will send confirmation of your registration within ten working days.
- All changes and cancellations must be confirmed by the CAA Education Department at least one month prior to the presentation date.
- If this deadline is not met, responsible parties will be charged the original invoice amount.
- Once an order has been placed, payment or a purchase order must be submitted within 30 days or by the show date, whichever is earliest. For orders submitted over the summer, payment or a purchase order must be submitted by the end of September.
- Fee is payable by check, money order or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express). Make checks payable to Cincinnati Arts Association (CAA).
- Purchase orders must be paid within 15 working days following the performance. A copy of the purchase order must be provided to the CAA Education Department prior to the performance.
- The person registering serves as the contact person and is responsible for timely payment of fees.
- Seating will be assigned by the Education Department based on registration date, age group of attendees, and accessibility needs.
- Upon arrival at the performance, the contact person must check in at the SchoolTime Information Table. Ushers will escort the students to their seats.
- If bringing an infant, please inform the Education Department so we may seat you near an aisle. Infants and toddlers are only permitted in shows that are age-appropriate for preschool and kindergarten students.
- Education & Community
- Artists on Tour
- Overture Awards
- Building Diverse Audience Advisory Committee
- Cincy Emerging Arts Leaders