The Overture Awards Regional Competition
Saturday, January 26, 2019
The Regional Competition will take place at various locations (see below).
If you have questions, contact us at (513) 977-4119 or [email protected].
- LIst of competition times will be posted by December 20, 2018.
- Day of competition Hotline: (513) 977-4168.
- Please review the Criteria before competing.
- Please notify us as soon as possible if you are not able to compete.
- The Regional Competitions are closed auditions; visitor waiting areas are available at each site. No parents, teachers, or coaches will be allowed in the competition area.
- Approximately 20 percent of students (min. 12 and max. 20) in each discipline competing at the Regional level will be selected to compete at the Semi-Finals.
2019 Regional Sites
Administered by CAA, no students report
Park in Lot I
Park in West Parking lot
Park in Lot I
Mt. St. Joseph University, Dorothy Meyer Ziv Art Building/Studio San Giuseppe
enter West Parking Lot and continue down the drive to the art building
- Drop off: Friday, January 25, 4:30-6:00 PM
Note: the online submission manager is open September 1, 2018 - January 23, 2019. Only use if work is 3-D, 4-D, or unavailable due to another competition.
- Pick up: Saturday, January 26, 4:00-5:00 PM
- Education & Community
- Artists on Tour
- Overture Awards
- Building Diverse Audiences Advisory Committee
- Cincy Emerging Arts Leaders
- Janet's Fund