Planning Your Event at Music Hall
Long considered one of the brightest gems in the Queen City’s crown, Music Hall boasts one of the City’s largest event spaces, as well as some of the most beautiful, unique gathering places in Cincinnati.
Whether you’re planning a small intimate affair or a large group event, we offer a variety of spaces to fit your event’s size and style. Private events such as weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs, and birthday or anniversary parties, as well as corporate meetings, lunches, fundraisers, and awards ceremonies, can all be handled beautifully by our talented staff of professionals. We can work with you to provide a flawless event your guests will never forget!
Built in 1878, Music Hall was designed by acclaimed architect Samuel Hannaford and is home to Cincinnati’s Symphony/Pops Orchestras, Opera, Ballet, and May Festival. There is truly no other venue in Cincinnati that offers the breathtaking beauty of the 3,500-seat theater and adjoining Foyer or the versatility of the Grand Ballroom.
Music Hall offers:
- Friendly, helpful planning and event staff
- An open catering environment that allows you to choose a caterer who can work with your budget and taste preferences
- A full service liquor license to ensure that your guests enjoy themselves
- Professional security staff to ensure your guests’ safety
- Access to several parking facilities adjacent to Music Hall
- Plan Your Event
- Aronoff Center
- Music Hall
- Theater Presentations & Events
- Weddings & Receptions
- Meetings & Corporate Events
- Other Events
- Aronoff Center Rental Subsidy Program
- Contact Us