Student Art Show
2017 Student Art Show Guidelines
The Cincinnati Arts Association (CAA) annually hosts an exhibition of student artwork.
Show will be on display in the Fifth Third Bank Theater, Aronoff Center (7th & Main Streets)
Saturday, May 6, 2017 – Sunday, May 14, 2017
Friday 4:00-8:00 PM; Saturdays 12:00-5:00 PM; Sundays 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
PREVIEW/RECEPTION: Friday, May 5, 2017, 5:00-7:00 PM
- Open to grades K-8
- 2-D works only
- Size limit: 14” x 20” (including mat)
- Exhibits the theme “Cinco de Mayo”
- Please mat or mount work on a board
- Please complete entry form (Student Art Show entry form 2017.pdf) and attach to back of work
- Limit of 5 pieces per school (drop-off and pick-up as one package)
- Friday, April 14, 2017 – Sunday, April 23, 2017, Aronoff Center’s Stage Door on 7th Street.
- Mail to: Cincinnati Arts Association, Education Department, 650 Walnut St., Cincinnati, OH 45202. Must be received by Monday, April 24, 2017.
- Tuesday, May 16, 2017 – Sunday, May 21, 2017, Aronoff Center’s Stage Door on 7th Street
- CAA cannot be responsible for work not picked-up by May 21.
For questions, please call (513) 977-4116 or email [email protected]
- Education & Community
- Artists on Tour
- Overture Awards
- Building Diverse Audience Advisory Committee
- Cincy Emerging Arts Leaders